Assisted Living Managers’
Certification & Training
Preferred Training Provider for Texas Health and Human Services (HHSC)
Professional Training Focused on Resident-Centered Care Empowering Residents & Staff
Staff certification and training to
maximize dementia resident care and residence profitability
We support your efforts during this coronavirus outbreak.
ALM-C&T has been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. During this outbreak, as always, we are concerned about the health and safety of our most vulnerable populations, and that includes our seniors in Assisted Living Facilities and the people who care for them.
We support your efforts to take excellent care of the people in your charge.
This is why we’re offering you on-line training options. This will prevent the need to bring any extra people into your facilities, and your staff won’t need to get out to a crowded event.
We offer full-day, half-day, or weekend sequences to serve your needs. Call us at 214.557.6555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to create a customized training design that works best for you.
How is ALM-CT Training Different?
- Experienced Zoom trainers bring the in-person classroom experience to you, wherever you are.
- We provide all the training you need to meet your State of Texas certification requirements, and so much more!
- Learn from the best! Lin O’Neill brings the class materials to life using her wealth of experience from years of managing assisted living facilities, and as a respected trainer of business owners.
- Our Small Group Process ensures you get your questions answered! Learn skills that will make your day-to-day work life better!
- We don’t just read the Regulations! With active class involvement, the time just flies while you are getting the information you need!
- Get support all year from your instructor and peers in our Private Facebook Group. Post your questions, request assistance, and build a strong support community throughout the year!
- Classes 8 – 4 p.m. Working lunches get you on your way home before the bulk of the traffic hits the freeways!
- Electronic Download of C.A.L.M. Session materials at no extra cost! You can have your materials either printed or electronic – your choice!
- Round Table Discussions with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) throughout the state each year!
This is Your Career! Make Your Annual Training Count!
Click the small triangle for details and registration information for each training.
- Alzheimer’s Care & Dementia Care (ADDC) training – July 24, 8am – 4pm each day, working lunches
- Alzheimer’s Care & Dementia Care (ADDC) training – July 31, 8am – 4pm each day, working lunches
About your trainer
Lin O’Neill has held Assisted Living Manager/Administrator Licenses in California and Texas since 2003. She also holds an Activity Director’s License in California. Her initial career was in the social work arena and her love of Seniors prompted her to work in this field.
Lin also has significant small business management training experience.
She serves as Lead Faculty, DFW and National Programs for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses, empowering entrepreneurs to create jobs and economic opportunity. She is contracted by Interise to deliver the StreetWise Steps™ curriculum for the Small Business Administration in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. She instructs small business owners on strategy, finance, sales and marketing, and human resources. Lin worked with the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce to deliver Kauffman organization’s established ScaleUp curriculum while coaching entrepreneurial participants regarding business planning and assisting with their introduction to entrepreneurial resources. Lin has taught Principles of Management and Business Leadership in Texas Woman’s University’s EMBA program, and taught Entrepreneurship online.
Her real-world experience, compassion, and humor will combine to make this the most valuable training you’ve ever taken.
Contact Us to Train Your Staff Today
Learn how to maximize care and profitability!
Or call us learn more:
Lin (214) 557-6555